Acana Premium Chunks - Duck Recipe in Bone Broth Canned Dog Food (363g)

by Acana

Acana Premium Chunks - Duck Recipe in Bone Broth Canned Dog Food (363g)

by Acana

In stock

Quantity

FREE Toronto Delivery on orders over $39
Find out more

Notify me when this product is available:

  • Description

  • Full Ingredients

  • Guaranteed Analysis

Description

This premium wet food from ACANA is formulated for dogs of all life stages who love the rich taste of duck. It can be served as a special meal on it's own, or as a topper if your dogs needs some extra hydration. Made with 85% high quality meat ingredients including duck (fresh or raw) and turkey liver, and tasty fruits and veg making up the other 15%. All mixed together in a meaty bone broth to add an extra boost of flavour that your dog will love.

Full Ingredients

Duck, duck broth, turkey bone broth, sweet potatoes, turkey liver, cranberries, carrots, salmon, spinach, dried egg whites, dried egg product, natural flavor, organic guar gum, pumpkin, salt, potassium chloride, sodium phosphate, dicalcium phosphate, salmon oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), minerals (zinc amino acid chelate, iron amino acid chelate, selenium yeast, copper amino acid chelate, manganese amino acid chelate, cobalt amino acid chelate, potassium iodide), blueberries, calcium carbonate, vitamins (thiamine mononitrate, vitamin E supplement, niacin supplement, D-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A supplement, riboflavin supplement, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid), choline chloride.

Guaranteed Analysis

Crude Protein: (min.) 8%
Crude Fat: (min.) 4%
Crude Fibre: (max.) 1%