This premium wet food from ACANA is formulated for dogs of all life stages who love the rich taste of lamb. It can be served as a special meal on it's own, or as a topper if your dogs needs some extra hydration. Made with 85% high quality meat ingredients including lamb and salmon, and tasty fruits and veg making up the other 15%. All mixed together in a meaty bone broth to add an extra boost of flavour that your dog will love.
Lamb, lamb broth, beef bone broth, lamb liver, sweet potatoes, cranberries, carrots, salmon, spinach, dried egg whites, dried egg product, natural flavor, organic guar gum, pumpkin, salt, sodium phosphate, potassium chloride, dicalcium phosphate, sunflower oil, calcium carbonate, minerals (zinc amino acid chelate, iron amino acid chelate, selenium yeast, copper amino acid chelate, manganese amino acid chelate, cobalt amino acid chelate, potassium iodide), blueberries, vitamins (thiamine mononitrate, vitamin E supplement, niacin supplement, D-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A supplement, riboflavin supplement, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid), salmon oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), choline chloride, taurine.
|Crude Protein:||(min.) 8%|
|Crude Fat:||(min.) 3%|
|Crude Fibre:||(max.) 1%|
(Some GTA delivery orders are fulfilled by Canada Post and may experience slight delays due to Covid-19 safety measures)
Auto Delivery Program Benefits: