This premium wet food from ACANA is formulated for dogs of all life stages who love the taste of pork. It can be served as a special meal on it's own, or as a topper if your dogs needs some extra hydration. Made with 85% high quality meat ingredients including pork and salmon, and tasty fruits and veg making up the other 15%. All mixed together in a meaty bone broth to add an extra boost of flavour that your dog will love.
Pork, pork broth, beef bone broth, pork liver, sweet potatoes, cranberries, carrots, spinach, salmon, dried egg whites, dried egg product, bacon, natural flavor, organic guar gum, calcium carbonate, sunflower oil, tricalcium phosphate, pumpkin, sodium phosphate, salt, potassium chloride, minerals (zinc amino acid chelate, iron amino acid chelate, selenium yeast, copper amino acid chelate, manganese amino acid chelate, cobalt amino acid chelate, potassium iodide), blueberries, vitamins (thiamine mononitrate, vitamin E supplement, niacin, D-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A supplement, riboflavin supplement, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid), salmon oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), choline chloride, taurine.
|Crude Protein:||(min.) 8%|
|Crude Fat:||(min.) 3%|
|Crude Fibre:||(max.) 2%|
(Some GTA delivery orders are fulfilled by Canada Post and may experience slight delays due to Covid-19 safety measures)
Auto Delivery Program Benefits: