Acana Premium Chunks - Poultry Recipe in Bone Broth Canned Dog Food (363g)

by Acana

Acana Premium Chunks - Poultry Recipe in Bone Broth Canned Dog Food (363g)

by Acana

In stock

Quantity

FREE Toronto Delivery on orders over $39
Find out more

Why shop with Wooftown?
5 star rating on Google
Fast delivery
30 days returns & exchange
  • Description

  • Full Ingredients

  • Guaranteed Analysis

Description

This premium wet food from ACANA is formulated for dogs of all life stages who love the taste of poultry. It can be served as a special meal on it's own, or as a topper if your dogs needs some extra hydration. Made with 85% high quality meat ingredients including turkey and chicken, and tasty fruits and veg making up the other 15%. All mixed together in a meaty bone broth to add an extra boost of flavour that your dog will love.

Full Ingredients

Chicken, chicken bone broth, turkey bone broth, chicken liver, sweet potatoes, cranberries, carrots, spinach, turkey, dried egg product, dried egg whites, turkey liver, natural flavor, organic guar gum, pumpkin, sodium phosphate, salt, potassium chloride, minerals (zinc amino acid chelate, iron amino acid chelate, selenium yeast, copper amino acid chelate, manganese amino acid chelate, cobalt amino acid chelate, potassium iodide), blueberries, calcium carbonate, herring oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), choline chloride, vitamins (vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, niacin supplement, D-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A supplement, riboflavin supplement, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid).

Guaranteed Analysis

Crude Protein: (min.) 8%
Crude Fat: (min.) 3.5%
Crude Fibre: (max.) 1.5%