Acana Premium Paté - Puppy Recipe in Bone Broth Canned Dog Food (363g)

by Acana

Acana Premium Paté - Puppy Recipe in Bone Broth Canned Dog Food (363g)

by Acana

In stock

Quantity

FREE Toronto Delivery on orders over $39
Find out more

Why shop with Wooftown?
5 star rating on Google
Fast delivery
30 days returns & exchange
  • Description

  • Full Ingredients

  • Guaranteed Analysis

Description

This premium pâté from ACANA is formulated for puppies to help support healthy growth and development.It can be served as a special meal on it's own, or as a topper if your dogs needs some extra hydration. Made with 85% high quality meat ingredients including chicken, turkey and herring, and tasty fruits and veg making up the other 15%. All mixed together in a meaty bone broth to add an extra boost of flavour that your puppy will love.

Full Ingredients

Chicken, chicken liver, chicken bone broth, sweet potatoes, turkey bone broth, chicken heart, turkey, herring, dried egg product, carrots, spinach, pumpkin, natural flavor, organic guar gum, potassium chloride, salt, dicalcium phosphate, agar-agar, blueberries, cranberries, minerals (zinc amino acid chelate, iron amino acid chelate, selenium yeast, copper amino acid chelate, manganese amino acid chelate, cobalt amino acid chelate, potassium iodide), herring oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), vitamins (thiamine mononitrate, vitamin E supplement, niacin supplement, D-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A supplement, riboflavin supplement, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid), choline chloride, sodium carbonate, calcium carbonate.

Guaranteed Analysis

Crude Protein: (min.) 9.5%
Crude Fat: (min.) 6%
Crude Fibre: (max.) 1.5%