Instinct Longevity 20% Freeze Dried Raw Chicken Blend + Kibble Adult GF Cat Food

by Instinct

Instinct Longevity 20% Freeze Dried Raw Chicken Blend + Kibble Adult GF Cat Food

by Instinct

In stock

Size
Quantity

FREE Toronto Delivery on orders over $39
Find out more

Why shop with Wooftown?
5 star rating on Google
Fast delivery
30 days returns & exchange
  • Description

  • Full Ingredients

  • Guaranteed Analysis

Description

Combining the nutritional benefits of raw and the convenience of kibble, this freeze dried kibble blend is a great addition to your cat's diet! Real animal ingredients make up 82% of this recipe while the other 18% consists of fresh fruits and veggies. This kibble is a great source of protein and is packed with vitamins and minerals.
*Instinct Longevity 20% Freeze Dried Raw Chicken Blend + Kibble Adult is a grain free food 

Full Ingredients

Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal, Menhaden Fish Meal, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Peas, Freeze Dried Beef, Freeze Dried Beef Kidney, Freeze Dried Beef Spleen, Freeze Dried Beef Liver, Tapioca, Natural Flavor, Freeze Dried Beef Heart, Dried Tomato Pomace, Pumpkinseeds, Montmorillonite Clay, Apples, Carrots, Tricalcium Phosphate, Cranberries, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin), Salt, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide), Choline Chloride, Butternut Squash, Salmon Oil, Potassium Chloride, Cod Liver Oil, Dried Kelp, Yeast Culture, Taurine, Freeze Dried Chicken, Freeze Dried Chicken Liver, Freeze Dried Chicken Heart, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product, Rosemary Extract.

Guaranteed Analysis

Crude Protein: (min.) 41%
Crude Fat: (min.) 24%
Crude Fibre: (max.) 2.5%
Moisture: (max.) 7.5%

 Energy value: 4120 Kcal ME/kg per cup