Instinct Longevity 20% Freeze Dried Raw Chicken Blend + Kibble Mature Adult (7+) GF Dog Food

by Instinct

Instinct Longevity 20% Freeze Dried Raw Chicken Blend + Kibble Mature Adult (7+) GF Dog Food

by Instinct

In stock

Size
Quantity

FREE Toronto Delivery on orders over $39
Find out more

Why shop with Wooftown?
5 star rating on Google
Fast delivery
30 days returns & exchange
  • Description

  • Full Ingredients

  • Guaranteed Analysis

Description

Combining the nutritional benefits of raw and the convenience of kibble, this freeze dried kibble blend is a great addition to your dog's diet! Real animal ingredients make up 70% of this recipe while the other 30% consists of fresh fruits and veggies. This kibble is a great source of protein and is packed with vitamins and minerals with added glucosomine for your aging friend.
*Instinct Longevity 20% Freeze Dried Raw Chicken Blend + Kibble Mature Adult (7+) GF Dog Food is a grain free food.

Full Ingredients

Chicken Meal (source of Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate), Salmon Meal, Chicken, Tapioca, Peas, Chickpeas, Freeze Dried Beef, Freeze Dried Beef Kidney, Freeze Dried Beef Spleen, Freeze Dried Beef Liver, Dried Egg Product, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Salmon Oil, Dried Tomato Pomace, Freeze Dried Beef Heart, Natural Flavor, Pumpkinseeds, Montmorillonite Clay, Tricalcium Phosphate, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin), Apples, Carrots, Potassium Chloride, Cranberries, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide), Butternut Squash, L-Carnitine, Salt, Cod Liver Oil, Dried Kelp, Yeast Culture, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Turmeric, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product, Rosemary Extract.

Guaranteed Analysis

Crude Protein: (min.) 37%
Crude Fat: (min.) 22%
Crude Fibre: (max.) 2.5%
Moisture: (max.) 8.5%

 Energy value: 4360 Kcal ME/kg per cup