Orijen Chicken Stew with Eggs Canned Dog Food (12.8oz/363g)

by Orijen

Orijen Chicken Stew with Eggs Canned Dog Food (12.8oz/363g)

by Orijen

In stock


FREE Toronto Delivery on orders over $39
Find out more

Cancel anytime. No fees.

Learn more about our subscription service here.

Notify me when this product is available:


This wholesome stew from ORIJEN is made with 95% premium animal proteins including chicken and eggs with the other 5% made up of healthy fruits and veg. Featuring WholePrey ingredients and including the organs and bone to make sure your dog is getting all they vitamins and nutrients they need while mimicking the diet that your dog’s ancestors naturally ate in the wild. Feed as a complete and balanced meal or use as topper with kibble if your pooch needs a flavour boost or extra hydration. Suitable for adult dogs of all breeds and sizes.

Full Ingredients

Chicken, chicken bone broth, turkey bone broth, chicken liver, dried egg whites, dried egg product, chicken heart, quail, carrots, natural flavor, salt, organic guar gum, herring oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), broccoli, pumpkin, potassium chloride, minerals (zinc amino acid chelate, iron amino acid chelate, selenium yeast, copper amino acid chelate, manganese amino acid chelate, cobalt amino acid chelate, potassium iodide), blueberries, choline chloride, vitamins (vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, niacin supplement, D-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A supplement, riboflavin supplement, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid), calcium carbonate, inulin, turmeric.

Guaranteed Analysis

Crude Protein: (min.) 11%
Crude Fat: (min.) 4%
Crude Fibre: (max.) 1.5%