This wholesome stew from ORIJEN is made with 95% premium animal proteins including chicken, turkey and eggs with the other 5% made up of healthy fruits and veg. Featuring WholePrey ingredients and including the organs and bone to make sure your dog is getting all they vitamins and nutrients they need while mimicking the diet that your dog’s ancestors naturally ate in the wild. Feed as a complete and balanced meal or use as topper with kibble if your pooch needs a flavour boost or extra hydration. Suitable for adult dogs of all breeds and sizes.
Chicken, chicken bone broth, turkey bone broth, chicken liver, turkey, dried egg whites, dried egg product, chicken heart, herring, turkey liver, carrots, mackerel, natural flavour, salt, herring oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), organic guar gum, turkey heart, broccoli, pumpkin, potassium chloride, minerals (zinc amino acid chelate, iron amino acid chelate, selenium yeast, copper amino acid chelate, manganese amino acid chelate, cobalt amino acid chelate, potassium iodide), blueberries, calcium carbonate, choline chloride, vitamins (thiamine mononitrate, vitamin E supplement, niacin supplement, D-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A supplement, riboflavin supplement, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid), inulin, turmeric.
|Crude Protein:||(min.) 11%|
|Crude Fat:||(min.) 4%|
|Crude Fibre:||(max.) 1.5%|
(Some GTA delivery orders are fulfilled by Canada Post and may experience slight delays due to Covid-19 safety measures)
Auto Delivery Program Benefits: