Orijen Puppy Poultry & Fish Pâté Recipe Canned Dog Food (12.8oz/363g)

by Orijen

Orijen Puppy Poultry & Fish Pâté Recipe Canned Dog Food (12.8oz/363g)

by Orijen

In stock


FREE Toronto Delivery on orders over $39
Find out more

Cancel anytime. No fees.

Learn more about our subscription service here.

Why shop with Wooftown?
5 star rating on Google
Fast delivery
30 days returns & exchange


This wholesome pâté from ORIJEN is made with 95% premium animal proteins including chicken and mackerel with the other 5% made up of healthy fruits and veg. Featuring WholePrey ingredients and including the organs and bone to make sure your dog is getting all they vitamins and nutrients they need while mimicking the diet that your dog’s ancestors naturally ate in the wild. Feed as a complete and balanced meal or use as topper with kibble if your pooch needs a flavour boost or extra hydration. Suitable for puppies of all breeds and sizes.

Full Ingredients

Chicken, chicken liver, chicken heart, mackerel, chicken bone broth, turkey bone broth, broccoli, dried egg product, carrots, sweet potatoes, natural flavor, pumpkin, organic guar gum, dicalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, salt, minerals (zinc amino acid chelate, iron amino acid chelate, selenium yeast, copper amino acid chelate, manganese amino acid chelate, cobalt amino acid chelate, potassium iodide), agar-agar, herring oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), vitamins (thiamine mononitrate, vitamin E supplement, niacin supplement, D-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A supplement, riboflavin supplement, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid), choline chloride, inulin, turmeric, sodium carbonate, calcium carbonate.

Guaranteed Analysis

Crude Protein: (min.) 11%
Crude Fat: (min.) 6.5%
Crude Fibre: (max.) 1.5%